1. Pupils should be present in school at 8.50a.m.
Health & Safety – School opens at 8.30am: you are requested to wait outside the gate until the bell rings. When the bell rings at 8.30 am children enter the school building and walk to their classrooms.
2. No pupil may leave the school during school hours without permission from School Authorities.
3. A dated note signed by parent or guardian must be presented to explain each absence.
4. In the interests of safety it is advised that a signed note to be given to the class teacher if:-
a) You authorise another person to collect your child.
b) Your child is to go home early.
5. Running is forbidden on the corridors and in the classrooms.
6. All homework must be done.
7. Children are not allowed to bring the following to school:-
Crisps, chocolate, bubble-gum, and drinks in a glass bottle.
8. Full school uniforms must be worn.
9. Mobiles phones are not to be used during school time.
10. Photo Phones are forbidden in the school.
11. Please do not park your car at the school gate, even for a short period.
12. Pupils are requested to behave themselves coming to and from school.
11. Rules of the road must be observed.
If you wish to discuss your child’s progress, a note should be sent to the teacher to arrange an appointment.
In the interests of safety:-
a) Pupils are not allowed to open or close windows.
b) Pupils must eat their lunches in the classroom.
c) Pupils are not allowed wear jewellery (except watches).